Monday, February 16, 2004

You Tell Me To Eat Lima Beans, I'll Eat Lima Beans
(Because Friends Can Tell Each Other Anything
If They Have Their 'Friends' Hats On)


Valentine's Day is over. And I had a good day. A good weekend. I was able to get away, I didn't break any bones or internal organs, I ate two kinds of snowballs and one of them just because it was pink, I finally figured out the elusive password that would unlock Michael Vartan's heart my cell phone, I saw my future 3rd husband's movie, Miracle, I had breakfast in bed, I had crazy hot hockey sex with Eddie Cahill on an ice rink underneath the American flag and I didn't let him take off his skates (ok, I might have made this one up), I didn't worry about anyone's health or happiness or hatefulness or hacky sacks or hamburgers or any other words beginning with "H", and I only quoted Jerry Maguire once (it doesn't count if I was sleeping, does it? Because then it might be twice. I might have mumbled something about not "shoplifting the pootie" in my sleep, but who can really say, other than the SandMan, and how creepy is that name anyway, The SandMan, it's like he was a reject for Candyman so he goes around putting things in our eyes at night, and wow, I really hope I'm not the only one who knows about the SandMan or else you're probably all thinking I've totally lost my marbles, aren't you?).


And why should the good times stop now that Monday is looming on the horizon? Why, damn it, why? It shouldn't, exactly, I couldn't agree more, you are so intelligent, this is why I keep you around, I love you. Umm. Wait, what just happened? Where was I? Oh yeah, tomorrow, in honor of President's Day (see, Bravo thinks Martin Sheen is President, too, I'm not alone! I've got my friends at Bravo! Unless they're not really my friends, but instead are robots like the robots at Amazon.com, but just thinking about that makes my non-robot head almost explode, so let's not), Bravo will be airing 13 hours of The West Wing. 13 glorious hours filled with Martin Sheen asking such thought provoking questions as "There are 14 punctuation marks in standard English grammar. Can anyone name them, please?" and reminding us that "Decisions are made by those who show up." Sigh. I'll show up, Martin! I'll show up and I'll even bring the American flag Eddie Cahill and I made little Eddie Cahill hockey playing babies on, so don't say I never did anything for my country.

|