Friday, February 13, 2004

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown,
Or I Will Put On A Hockey Mask And Kill You





Hi.
I'm incapable of washing my hair with out getting shampoo in my eyes and I just learned that Beethoven's favorite meal was macaroni and cheese (It must be true, I read it on my paper towels!).
That is all.


Oh, and Happy Friday the 13th. May none of you get chopped up into tiny pieces by Jason Voorhees, or Jason Voorhees' mother, or Jason Voorhees' mother's cousin's sister's friend, or Jessica Capshaw wearing a Cupid mask.
I'm running away for the weekend, hopefully I won't get chopped up by any fake serial killers or bad actresses either. I am also hopeful that when I get back my soul will be waiting for me and I can get back to normal. Well, as normal as I get anyway.

Hope you enjoy your VD. Hearts and flowers and chocolates and Blushing Bears for everyone.

|