Monday, October 06, 2003

Sarah Lee Guys Should Not Stalk Star Wars Geeks At The Grocery Store


This has nothing to do with Sarah Lee guys or Star Wars geeks or the grocery store. But my dear friend SnowWhite* was accosted at the grocery store by a Sarah Lee guy, so. Yeah.
Anyway.
This Just In: Dunkin Donuts now has lattes and cappucino. I'll take "Things that Disturb Me" for $400, Alex. (Why the hell isn't that show on anymore? Where in the world is Alex Trebec? Hi Alex, if you're reading this)
If I want a latte or a cappucino, I'll go to Starbucks. If I want a...donut I'll go to Dunkin Donuts. Errr, wait. I mean, if I want a plain old boring cup of coffee, I'll go to Dunkin Donuts. sorry, I got confused. I'm over it now. However, I am not over this, dare I say, overstepping of boundaries. Know your limits, Dunkin Donuts. What do you think this is, America, where you can do anything and be anything you want? Ding. ok, ok. Dong.
Stop trying to take over the world. There are already people taking care of that (Hi Disney Corp., Hi Jennifer Love Hewitt, Hi Kelly Ripa).

*Name has been changed to protect the innocent



|