Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I Only Wish My Name Was Whitney And I Had A Drug Problem


The other night I got into my car, put the key in the ignition and it blew up. No, I'm kidding (I know you were concerned, you probably had one hand on the phone getting ready to call me/911/moviefone to see if I'm ok and/or when that new Kevin Bacon movie is coming to a theatre near you. Well rest assured, I am fine/there IS no new Kevin Bacon movie). What really happened was I got in my car, turned it on, started driving and the most horrible thought popped into my head. I actually thought "man it would so suck right now if someone was in the back seat waiting to kill me and heard me singing along to this Whitney Houston song". Now a SANE paranoid schizophrenic might worry about the (non-existent) person trying to kill them. An INsane paranoid schizophrenic, though, worries about the (non-existent) potential murderer hearing her sing. To Whitney. Yeah. Clearly I have issues!


And speaking of issues, did anyone else see School of Rock? When the other teachers ask Jack Black which test he prefers and he starts to quote lines from Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All"? And they're all like "Isn't that a song?" and he says no, nope, not a song and it's just downright hilarious, folks. Well it is if you had a few hundred drinks before watching it.


On another random note, I have discovered I really just like saying "free-base". It makes me wish I had a drug problem. But anyway, I have to go free-base some Frosted Mini Wheats now.

|