Thursday, October 09, 2003

Don't Cry Over Used Milk


So I was watching "Charmed" early the other evening. Yeah, I just admitted that. One of my dear, dear friends is always telling me I need to "accept" my dorkiness. So this is me accepting it. Sometimes, when I'm tired after work and want to take a nap on the sofa I put "Charmed" on (she says while blushing uncontrollably). Anyway. In this particular episode the girls/witches/whatever were talking about the alignment of the planets and the moon and how this hadn't happened in a hundred years or something (hey, I was half asleep, ok?). I heard this and immediately thought to myself, wow that explains why everyone in my life is acting so strange!
Do you see anything wrong with this? I'm like a walking, talking "Circle everything that is wrong with this picture" book. For starters, it's a fictional tv show, and fictional = not real. Sadly when I was thinking about what was wrong with my thought process that is not the first thing that came to mind. What did come to mind was that it was an old show, a repeat, so the alignment of the planets and moon were most likely not all messed up at the time I was watching it. I am a sad, sad girl.
Adding to my sadness? Why does Hood's Simply Smart milk taste like it's already been sitting in a bowl of cereal and then poured back into the carton? What's so simply smart about that? That they got me to buy "used" milk? Simply WRONG if you ask me. Remind me to write them a letter.

|