Sunday, October 19, 2003

Because Peanut Butter Is That Good


I was walking out to my car the other day and heard people screaming. I reached my car (the direction from which the screaming was coming) and saw my next door neighbors at their car. My neighbors are an elderly man and his handicapped wife, the most harmless people, so I thought it odd that they were yelling. The man was walking away from the car and the woman was sitting in the passenger seat with the door open, obviously unable to get out on her own and into her wheelchair. As I was getting into my car I heard her yell "I want to go in the house" and him yell back "You want to go in the house? Well you should have let me buy that case of peanut butter, shouldn't you have?" as he walked away from her. It may be wrong, and it's a good thing I'm already going to hell for other reasons (like how sometimes I confuse parentheses with quotation marks when I'm really tired or the simple fact that i mock god), but I laughed pretty damn hard as I drove away.


|